IMPORTANT INFO FOR STATE TOURNAMENT SOFTBALL GAMES:
1. All officials MUST confirm your state game with the home team and partner( time and site of game) on the morning of the game.
2. Arrive 30 minutes before game time.
3. Home plate umpire is to notify Allison through text or phone with the result of the game ASAP. (609-221-3392)
4.Keep in mind that the 10 run rule is in effect (but not the 15 run rule)
5. Tie breaker rule starts in the 10th inning.
6. All games must be played the full 7 inninings. That means that if rain comes in the top of the 6th, even though you have an official game, it must be played in its entirety. It becomes suspende and final 2 innings have to be completed.
7. You must wear a blank hat or an NJSIAA hat.